HomeHelpful InfoHousing

Hurlburt Field Housing

The Hurlburt Field Military Housing Office (MHO) is committed to providing you the best in customer service.  Our staff is available to answer all your questions for both on/off-base housing for military families and single Airmen.

Please visit us at 123 McMillan St., Bldg 90371 on Hurlburt Field or by phone (850) 884-7505 or DSN 579-7505 or visit www.housing.af.mil

If you are in need of information about our Unaccompanied Housing (UH), please visit our Consolidated Dorm Management Office located at 340 Tully St., Bldg 90367 or by phone (850)-884-3188 or DSN 579-3188.  We recommend that you read our highly informative UH Brochure, which is posted below.     



Privatized Housing Residents - You now have a housing advocate not affiliated with the Military Housing Office or Corvias Military Living, but a liaison between the two; you the resident, and Installation Leadership and supporting agencies. If you have questions or concerns while living in privatized housing that you feel are not being addressed, please contact your Privatized Housing Resident Advocate Mr. Paul Armitage, with those concerns.  His availability is Monday through Friday from 6:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and can be reached by phone at (850) 499-7873 or by emailing Paul.Armitage.1@us.af.mil. His office is located at the Base Housing Office, 123 McMillian St., Bldg. 90371, Room 4.